marți, 22 decembrie 2009

despre nimic..:)


Am decis si eu intr-ul final sa imi fac si un blog personal... era si cazul, nu ?

In scurt timp apar si informatiile insa ..pana una alta... am de gand sa postez citate care imi plac foarte mult:


Frederick Perls
"I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped."



Lao Tzu
"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."



Mary Ellen Chase
"Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind."


UNKNOWN
"Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting"


W.J. Cameron
"There has been only one Christmas - the rest are anniversaries."


UNKNOWN
"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her..."









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

To say "I Love You" learn first to say "I"

To say "I Love You" learn first to say "I"